– “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”―
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein
– “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
– “Friendship is born at that moment when one person say to another; “What? You too! I thought that was noone but myself…” – C.S. Lewis.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch
– “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
– “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr
– “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”―
“Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
– “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
– “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!'” –Audrey Hepburn
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” – Sigmund Freud.
“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” – Chinese Proverb
– “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” –Maya Angelou
– “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.” – Albert Einstein.
“Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.” – Sigmund Freud
“It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.”– E.E. Cummings
“If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems.”– Frank Wilczek
– “Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if you’re ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.”―
– “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
“The only person with whom you have to compare yourself is you in the past.” – Sigmund Freud
“It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.”– J. K. Rowling
– “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” –Mark Twain
“Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela.
– “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
– “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill